Saturday 22 November 2014

Outfit of the Day

HelloHello!

This is a quick little post on my OOTD, I shall be doing more of these in coming weeks. I actually wore this outfit on Thursday when I went to go and see Mockingjay Part 1 - it was phenomenal. This was one of my favourite outfits this week, my classmates and I went to the photography studio to take some photographs, the pictures below are from 'behind the scenes'. Most of the items I am wearing are old so I can't link them unfortunately. The outfit consisted of: 

  • A roll-neck jumper from Topshop
  • Shine-look leggings from Topshop
  • An oversized blazer from a thrift store/charity shop
  • Lace-up pumps from FatFace
  • Gold and black belt from Dorothy Perkins
  • Necklace from Lovisa (Australian Brand)

Concentration face
Awkwardly cropped Photograph.








I hope you liked it! Until next time - P 

No comments:

Post a Comment