Monday 7 July 2014

NYC BEAUTY HAUL: SEPHORA, BATH AND BODYWORKS

Hello My Loves,
I really wanted to write a post showing all of the beauty goodies I purchased whilst visiting New York, however I don't really have much to say about them as I haven't tried them yet . I have had these babies hauled up, still in their bags waiting to be photographed and I am so excited that I can finally start using them!

As you can tell I went a little bit crazy...but hey! when in NYC right? (#feelingspendy). I have wanted some of these products for so long, and as most people know there isn't a Sephora in the UK, there use to be back in the day, about 11 years ago perhaps?  but it closed down unfortunately. The closest one is Paris (which I do visit fairly often). I am excited to can play around with them and write down my thoughts. Let me know if you guys have tried any of these products i would really like to know your thoughts. See the list of products below, chat to you soon!

Paige xoxo

Bath and Bodyworks:

Coconut Leaves Candle
Watermelon Lemonade Candle
French Lavender Candle
Peach Bellini Candle (not pictured - currently burning)
Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Sanitizer 
Caribbean escape hand sanitizer
Stress relief hand sanitizer
Sweet Pea hand sanitizer  

Sephora:

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Josie Maran Cheek Gelee in Pink escape (trial size)
Sephora Rouge matte lip colour in scarlet luster 
Khroma Beauty Nude Lip duo in Au Naturel
Anatasia Brow Wiz in Choclate
Kat Von D Tattoo Foundation in Medium 57
Nars Creamy Concealer in Light 2 Vanilla 
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 
Elizabeth and James Roller Ball in Nirvana White

A Random Beauty Store on 5th Avenue:

Sleek Brow Kit in Dark
Loreal True Match Foundation in W4
NYX HD Studio Foundation in 04 Sand Beige
NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
NYX Lip plumper in Scarlett Scarlett
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Pink Brown
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Fuschia
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Various Drugstores: 

Crest Noticeably White Whitening Strips
3D Crest White Toothpaste
Colgate Max Fresh Wisps in Spearmint and Peppermint 
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fibre Brush Set
EOS Lip Balms in Sweet Mint and Summer Fruits (Currently in my Bag)
KISS Trio Lashes Medium Combo

Victoria's Secrets: 

Pink Clay Purifiying Body Mask
Sea Mineral Body Balm
Pure Seduction Body Butter
Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette x2

Forever 21:

Facial Cleansing Brush Ultra Soft
Facial Cleansing Brush Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment