Monday 9 December 2013

FAVORITES: What I'm loving

Hii lovelies!
I thought I would do a post (I just stopped typing and freaked out because there was an ant on my arm, I thought it was a spider!) on a few of my favorites for this month, im not going to go into great detail because I am planning on doing reviews for them.

Khiels Dark Spot corrector serum  £49

After I bought my beloved Khiels Avocado eye cream I received a deluxe sample of the dark spot corrector serum, I have been having quite a lot of hormonal breakouts recently and this was absolutely amazing at getting of the marks they left behind. I adore this product and is the best dark spot solution I have tried,I cannot wait to purchase the full size.



Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara  $12.95

Ok so for some reason I cannot find it on the boots website so I linked the drugstore here in Australia (priceline) where I get it from instead, I'm kind of in a panic now im going to have to stock up if they don't have this in the UK!! Anyways this mascara is right up there with all of my favorites! its so incredible makes my lashes so long and black I adore it i highly recommend it. Love love love. 


IPad  £479.00

How could I have forgotten about my IPad?? I honestly did not think i brought it with me to Australia, but I did i found it under my bed! since we have been happily reunited I have been on it every single day multiple times a day mainly for Ibooks but I am addicted so happy i brought it with me!! 



Cadbury's Chocolate Covered Pretzels  £5

Curse my sweet-tooth! this month i have been addicted to chocolate pretzels! i really love the Cadbury ones but I prefer the ones that you can get from the market good golly they're yummy! 
the sweet and saltiness is just divine! especially times when I want both sweet and salty. I am going to tell you a secret a gross one at that! SECRET ALERT So when I was around 12/13 and i first started getting the cycle that all women share I had this unstoppable craving where I needed to eat sweet and salty things together....well...... i went though this phase of buying extra large fries and a strawberry milkshake at McDonald's and dipping my chips in the milkshake it completely curbed my cravings but its so disgusting! anyways swiftly moving on.....




Album: Meet me half way at least, by Deaf Havana

Deaf Havana are one of my favorite bands ever, but lately I have been listening to their older stuff a lot especially their 2011 album 'Meet me halfway at least' it brings back so many memories of me and my best friend from that year, I will never get bored of this album our anthem for the summer was 'Friends like these' makes me happy and I am loving it at the moment.



I hope you enjoyed this let me know what your current favorites are!
xoxo Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment