Monday 11 November 2013

REVIEW: Caudalie Beauty Elixr

Caudalie Beauty Elixr 30ml 
£10.35



There is a fair bit of 'Hype' surrounding this product, as a brand I absolutely adore Caudalie they have some brilliant products though this is not one of them. I bought this product in hope that I could incorporate it into my daily beauty routine, However when I did it completely changed my skin for the worse, my skin became even more dry and it made me break out like craycray. I stopped using it for a while and my skin immediately cleared up, I thought it was a shame to neglect this product so I started trying it again when flying, and I must say this is a much better way to use this product (personally) it re-hydrates my skin after it being exposed to cabin air and helps give it some radiance. After using this product more sporadically it no longer breaks me out and it has actually become quite beneficial when travelling.


The elixr is part-toner and part-serum and contains many beneficial ingredients such as; grape, orange blossom, rose, organic balm mint and rosemary Which are supposedly meant to help retexturize your face whilst also giving you radiance and tightening your pores, you can use this either as a toner after cleansing by spraying it directly onto your face with closed eyes, or by spraying it onto your hands and patting it into your skin. Or you can use it as a refresher when your skin is feeling kind of 'blah'. It has a gorgeous smell that is quite strong and herbal, (a few of my friends have tried this and dislike the smell a lot, but i love it, reminds me of the spa). The spray is a really good density and it covers a good area of your face upon spraying, it does leave your face damp for a minute or so, fairly quick drying time compared to other 'refresher products' but there is no greasiness or residue left over. 

All in all this product is worth trying I know people who love and hate but have both found different uses for the product, good thing is this product is pretty affordable so if you want to try it you arn't breaking the bank. Let me know how you find this if you end up trying, hope this was helpful!
Paige xoxo

Ingredients
Formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

Aqua (Water), Alcohol*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Potassium Alum, Glycerin*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract*, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract*, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol*, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*.


No comments:

Post a Comment