Sunday 10 November 2013

REVIEW: St Tropez everyday Gradual Tan moisturizer

St Tropez Gradual face Tanner Medium Dark 50ml
£14.30

This product has cured my mismatch skin-tone! I have the common problem of having a lighter face compared to the rest of my body mainly because I dislike to tan my face. I have used this product on-and-off for a few years, you can imagine my delight when finding this in my make-up bag which I unknowingly packed (I am temporarily living in Australia, I have been here for nine months so far). As you can imagine the climate here is much lovelier than England so after my days Sunbathing at Bondi Beach and sipping margaritas I love slathering this on after cleansing and moisturizing. Putting it on after moisturizing is better in my opinion because it gives a more even tan and goes a nicer colour, i have tried both under and over moisturizer, using it under leaves a more 'orangey' tinted tan. My skin is sensitive so i have a tendency to break out when trying new products, however this did not break me out all which i am super happy about! the product is really hydrating, water being the main ingredient. I really can not say enough good things about this product. The consistency is quite thick (which is great for those like me with dry skin) and it is one of those products that take a little bit to sink into the skin, which doesn't bother me, i find it rather comforting. 
Under moisturizer I really can not remember why i have a Horse in my hand........
Over Moisturizer Drunken times with Elles.......




Despite the trial and error with this product, I do adore it and it fixed my 'light face problem' without sounding totally racist. The ingredient list is pretty hefty but that really isn't an issue for me I shall list it below so you can have a read. Let me know if you try it, i hope this was helpful and you enjoyed this post :)
 xoxo Paige. 

Ingredients 
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethoxydiglycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Hydrolyzed Algin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Bisulfite, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide.



No comments:

Post a Comment