Sunday 24 November 2013

LAZY SUNDAY: Hair Dye Day

Hey Guys and Gals So I have decided that every Monday I am going to write about my 'Lazy Sunday'. Sunday's are my favorite day and it brings me joy to write about my random Sunday festivities. 
This week the girls and I arranged to have lunch on Sunday but instead like always we, changed our plans at the last second and all decided we wanted to dye our hair, as you do. So we ventured to woolworths to get our hair dye We are all naturally dark and all wanted quite a dramatic change. 
Rach wanted a hot pink fringe red hair and her under-cut dyed purple, Claz wanted purple ombre, and I wanted dip-dye/Balayage. That is exactly what we did I did claz's hair which took the longest, understandably around 2 hours for application and development, then I did rach's pink fringe and she applied the red herself and Claz did mine for me she used foils. 
(see pics below).
After our hair dying - movie watching antics we went to a bar for a few cheeky drinks and went home. I finished reading books #1 and #2 of the divergent series by veronica roth and I am half way through #3 I am going to keep quiet about what i think of this book for now as I shall be doing a review on them shortly. Have a great monday all, xoxo Paige.

Before: Me, Rach, Claz & Vic (shes back in England now)



After: Rach, Claz & Me





No comments:

Post a Comment